Aviation Safety & Security
- Prioritizing safety as the most critical element throughout the entire organization
- To provide and manage appropriate resources and achieve a culture that fosters safe practices, encourages effective safety reporting and allows smooth interface with other management systems
- Clearly defined roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for each employee of NAC
- Establish and operate effective hazard identification and risk management processes, including a reporting system to minimize safety hazards and risks
- Adopt best safety practices and standards in order to comply with statutory obligations, international standards and PNG Civil Aviation rules
- Ensure that facilities and systems employed by NAC to provide services and support our operations meet relevant safety performance standards
- Continually improve our safety performance through management processes that ensure relevant and effective safety actions are taken
- Communicate our safety management policy, objectives and requirements throughout the entire organization
To download a copy of the NAC Safety Policy, click here.
NAC’s policy is to meet and, wherever possible, exceed legislative and regulatory obligations to satisfy Government expectations, our customers and other third-party organizations. NAC meets such obligations by providing consistently high quality and cost-effective civil aviation services in a safe operating environment.