𝐉𝐎𝐁 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 | 𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐙𝐀𝐁 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓
In preparation for the opening of the Redeveloped Nadzab Airport in Lae, Morobe Province, National Airports Corporation is seeking to recruit suitably qualified personnel for the following roles:
1. Aviation Security Officers
3. Customer Service Officers
5. Airport Safety Officers
6. Compliance and Document Officers
7. Team Leader Terminal Operations
8. Air Condition Technician
9. Close Circuit Television (CCTV) Operators
10. Baggage Handler System Technician
11. Building Maintenance Inspector
12. Contract Administrator (RA Head Office)
13. Admin Officer
15. Terminal Attendants
16. Trolley Attendants
You can email the NAC Human Resource Team at email@example.com to obtain a full job description for the position of your interest.
Interested candidates must provide:
• Application letter expressing their interest
• Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Copy of Certified Educational Qualification documents
• Character References (Reference letters must be less than 3 years old and preferably from previous employer and church Pastor)
• Police Clearance
• Medical Certificate (Required but not mandatory)
Address all applications to:
Head of Corporate Services
National Airports Corporation
PO Box 684, Boroko, NCD
Terms & Conditions:
• All applications must be emailed to 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭@𝐧𝐚𝐜.𝐜𝐨𝐦.𝐩𝐠 with the position as your subject. For efficient processing of applications, NAC will only accept emailed applications at this time.
• Accommodation is 𝐧𝐨𝐭 a condition of employment. Lae residents are encouraged to apply.
• Closing date is 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗢𝗕.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further assessment. If you need additional information, contact us on 3244671/3244678.
Acting Managing Director & CEO